Comment on page
As of 6/28/21:
- For general use of the space not needing Vicon, only IFL1 is available to schedule.
- IFL2 is temporarily being used to host surplus equipment for the next couple of weeks.
- For Vicon use, only IFL1 can currently be used. IFL2 PC is ready to go but needs an ethernet cable running securely to the switch box.
IFL planned future works:
- Installation of server racks for the network switches and Lock
- Running of ethernet cable from network switch to IFL2 PC
- Improved power switching
- Cable re-positioning to allow the IFL1 screen to fully drop
- Installation of permanent calibration markers
- Installation of TV screen on bracket by IFL1 control booth
- Floor markings denoting geometric center and grid or similar
- Height markings
- Successful calibration of IFL1+IFL2 combined calibration
- Review and potential upgrade of WiFi router